Silent Auction & Ugly Sweater Contest
Saturday December 14th from Noon to Sundown
Artifex Brewing Company
919 Calle Amanecer, San Clemente, CA 92673
- Live Music
- Food Trucks
- Prizes for best Chili
- Silent Auction
- Ugly Sweater Contest
- All proceeds go to the Charities listed
For their 5th Anniversary, Artifex Brewing Company in San Clemente, California is hosting a Charity Chili Cook-Off in which all proceeds are donated to charity. The two charities involved are Just Like Me Foundation and OC Special Spokes.
CASHLESS a division of MOBILEMONEY is partnering with Artifex Brewing Company in order to make this a cashless transaction event. We will be debuting the CASHLESS Wristband System. Wristbands can be purchased and topped up via touchscreen terminals which we will have onsite.
Just Like Me Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that is dedicated to enriching the lives of teens and young adults with special needs through year-round activities and events.
Just Like Me Foundation is a social program for teens and young adults with special needs ages 13-24. JLM serves individuals who have autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, Williams syndrome, and other developmental disabilities.
OC Special Spokes (OCSS) is dedicated to providing affordable adaptive tricycles to individuals with special needs through fundraising and community events.
To provide mobility for children that will allow them to better engage in their community and have fun with their family and peers.
OCSS is a chapter of the national non-profit organization AMBUCS, Inc. AMBUCS provide their chapters with AmTryke bicycles (or tricycles to be more accurate since they typically have three wheels for stability) at an affordable cost compared to retail price. This allows some families to purchase an adaptive tricycle that they would have otherwise not have been able to afford, however, for some families the cost is still out of reach. The purpose of our chapter is then to fundraise through community events to assist families in the purchase of these bikes.
Tips on Ugly Sweater Creation
- Ugly Sweater Ideas
- 74 Ugly Christmas Sweater Ideas So You Can Be Gaudy and Festive
- How to Make an Ugly Christmas Sweater – DIY Tips
The MOBILEMONEY team deployed our new CASHLESS payment system to the 5th Annual Artifex Anniversary Party and Chili Cook-Off event.
- Each of the 800+ event attendees was registered with an RFID wristband and loaded their money on the wristband to spend within the event.
- All beer and chili sales within the event utilized our hardware, software and payment platform for an excellent customer experience.
- This ‘closed-loop’ Cashless system came with huge success and much positive feedback.
- Artifex utilized a loyalty based chili cook-off voting system to determine the popular vote (& without Russian or Ukrainian interference).
- Our Events division is excited for what 2020 will bring to diversifying our payment products.
- 499 unique wristbands registered
- 800+ event attendees (many people shared a wristband)
- 27 types of chilis serving 1400+ samples purchased
All 40+ payment devices deployed were designed, 3d printed, assembled and tested in house.
- 2 POSEM
- 2 Mini Posem
- 34 Lite Posem
- 1 full service stand up payment kiosk (accepting cash and credit)
- 1 table top payment kiosk (cash only)
- 1 six foot marketing touchscreen
This was the debut of our closed loop cashless system that had the following software and application features:
- First true retail point of sale processing account
- UltraLite POS hardware and application
- Registration Payment software
- Event Management online portal
- Point of Sale Merchant online portal
- Android Admin Management App
- Eventmoney’s cash accepting kiosks (no technical name for them yet)
- Loyalty Back-end (earning and redeeming loyalty rewards)